How do I qualify?
The VA Aid and Attendance Pension is a non-service connected disability pension that can provide 10-20 hrs./week of senior care services at little to no out-of-pocket cost.
New Horizons Healthcare along with a VA Accredited Team will be there every step of the way to have services in place as quickly as possible!
- Veteran and/or spouse aged 65 or older
- Served 90 days of active duty
- Served at least 1 day during wartime period (did not need to serve in combat)
- Other than dishonorable discharge
- Widow not remarried after veteran’s death
- Needs assistance with at least 2 activities of daily living
- Limited financial resources